Tuesday, July 11, 2006

I’ve learned many things while I’ve been in this class. Three things I have learned that I think are important is the love your parents have for you and the things that they would do to keep you from doing things that they think will hurt you. The second thing is how people look at others and how people react to other people. The third thing is how you can read or watch something and all the things you could write about what you’ve just read or watched. Those are just three of the important things I’ve learned.
I’ve learned these things by reading writing essays on what I read or watched.
The most boring part of class is when we read those boring ass stories. Then we have to write those long essays about them. Before I know it I be sleep, not on purpose but it’s when I get bored after while I get sleepy. Another boring part is when Mr. Holden talks to the class about something for too long that has nothing to do with class. Class also gets boring when he cracks unfunny jokes. The last thing that really makes class boring, as hell is when we come down here and do these boring ass blogs.
The most interesting thing is when we have class discussions about good subjects. Like yesterday we were talking about a lot of different subjects.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home